Knowing your Spiritual Gifts can open doors for great ways to serve the Lord. A Spiritual Gift Inventory is available to you! By answering a list of questions, your strengths can emerge in possibly unexpected ways.
Obtain an Inventory or complete the spiritual gifts analysis online here
- Complete the spiritual gifts analysis online
- Answer the question in about 20 minutes in the privacy of your home
- Self-grade or bring to your interview with a Ministry Advisor for scoring
- Learn about the definitions of your strengths
- Decide how you are going to unwrap and use your gift
Spiritual Gifts List
Westwood Community Church Gifts Profile uses the following gift list:
- ADMINISTRATION: Leader/Organizer
The inward motivation to organize and coordinate the activities and efforts of others and to set goals for them to meet in these efforts.
- EVANGELISM: To Bring The Good News
The enablement to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in a way that they respond and move forward in a saving relationship with Christ.
- EXHORTATION: Encourager/Advisor
The inward motivation to stimulate action in others through counsel and to outline practical steps others should take to overcome problems.
- GIVING: Contributor/Supporter
The inward motivation to provide financial support for other worthwhile people, projects and organizations and to wisely use and invest money to provide for such support.
- MERCY: Comforter/Empathizer
The inward motivation to identify with the emotions of others and to provide comfort to those who are in emotional distress.
- PROCLAIMING: Prophesier/Protector
The inward motivation to publicly speak out concerning what is perceived as God's truth and to reveal what is right and wrong.
- SERVING: Helper/Provider
The inward motivation to detect legitimate needs others have and to find practical ways to provide for these needs.
- SHEPHERD/PASTOR: To Shepherd A Flock
The divine ability to nurture, care for, and guide people toward a deeper relationship with Christ.
- TEACHING: Researcher/Instructor
The inward motivation to carefully research truth and to clearly present truth to the others in such a way that it will be easy to learn.